Saturday, February 10, 2007

Energy

Still not much substantive to say. This dovetails with what's going on at Ran's site recently, though:

I've been attuning myself more closely to people energetically recently, and have felt especially sensitive to the energy people put out. I've always been a pretty sensitive and intuitive person when it comes to people's bad moods, and thtat's still my strong suit, but I'm beginning to intuit simple life energy more. The other night, for example, I was asleep and woke up, thinking about my partner and our roommate (out late together), and within a minute, I heard them moving up the stairs.

Coincidence? Sure, if you want to. But also not.

I'm also just beginning to sense the meaning in small events like that, which in the past I might not have noticed, or might have wrritten off as chance. I don't know if there needs to be intention behind them, but I do think they point to a dance of meaning that the universe conveys when you want to listen.

Much love, y'all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidence? Sure, if you want to. But also not.

I'm also just beginning to sense the meaning in small events like that, which in the past I might not have noticed, or might have wrritten off as chance. I don't know if there needs to be intention behind them, but I do think they point to a dance of meaning that the universe conveys when you want to listen.


When I began to accept those little synchronicities without looking for reason, casuality or even intent, they became more frequent and more profound. I find that all you have to do is accept the validity of them - that they have happened and that that is amazing regardless.

After you simply accept the meaningful "coincidences" you may get a taste of some underlying "meaning", but it's never usually anything rational, usually more of an intuitive "knowing" similar to gnosis.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Archangel said...

Hah- yes!'

I get what you're saying, Dan- I will keep that in mind!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOUBLE DITTO
(thought seQuence reLate)

will - intention - preconception - manifestation/observation - recuperation

expanding our intuitive sense heightens our mode of perceiving intake

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home